Bureau Veritas Food Conference: Global Food Safety & Quality in a Sustainable World
Bureau Veritas International Food Conference in Copenhagen has become a strong tradition gathering food professionals from all parts of the supply chain.
Global Food Safety & Quality in a Sustainable World, will cover several up-to-the-minute topics like sustainable supply chain management and new opportunities with labeling and marks.
Register today and…
- Be updated on the latest development in global Sustainability, Quality and Food Safety Management
- Learn more about sustainable sourcing – especially from China
- Get new ideas and be inspired by real life cases
- Gain an insight on the future trends
- Experience examples of global sustainable management
- Strengthen their international network of quality and food safety professionals
Be updates on the latest development in Global Sustainability, Quality and Food Safety Management with our speakers:
- Niels Alsted, Vice President (Ph.D), BioMar Group
- Karin Frøidt, Group Quality Manager, Dagrofa
- Fabien Joly de Bresillon, Programme Manager, Bureau Veritas
- Hanne Morkemo, Quality Manager, Marine Harvest Markets Norway
- Mark Overland, Director, Global Certification, Corporate Food Safety, Quality & Regulatory Affairs, Cargill, Inc.
- Jacob Færgemand, Country Chief Executive, Bureau Veritas Certification Denmark A/S
- Anne Elsser-Gravesen, Founder and ownerm ISI FOOD PROTECTION
Date: Tuesday, November 7:
8.30am-9am: Registration and breakfast
7pm-10pm: Conference Dinner
Venue: CPH Conference (DGI Byen), Tietgensgade 65, 1704 København V, Denmark
Price before 1/10-17: DKK 1.950,- excl. VAT Price after 1/10-17: DKK 2.250,- excl. VAT