05.07.2017 | Kommunikation
Do companies care about the Environment?
Indhold fra partner Hvad er dette?
While being 'green' used to be an option, it is now central to companies' success.
In 2014 we investigated environmental management awareness and practices among our customers. Now, 3 years later, we are revisiting the topic to understand if there has been considerable change in companies' focus.
Some key findings
- Laws and regulations (77%) together with requests from customers (50%) are the main drivers behind environmental management.
- The push from customers has increased by 15 % since 2014.
- The main environmental risks are related to waste disposal.
- Leading companies in the survey deem communication with stakeholders as significantly more important than the average (71 %, versus 29 %).
- About 80% of the companies surveyed, and 95 % of the leaders, believe that an environmental management system based on the international ISO 14001 standard and third party certification adds value.
- By implementing mitigating actions, the top three benefits achieved were a decrease in the number of accidents, improved relations with authorities and financial savings.
For complete findings please download the ViewPoint report here