Greenland Conference '17
Arctic Cluster of Raw Materials invites companies interested in doing business in the Arctic to join the annual Greenland Conference in the Confederation of Danish Industry on the 21st of November 2017.
Explore new opportunities and be inspired by some of the mining projects that are currently under development in Greenland
Participants will have the chance to hear from Greenland’s Minister of Mineral Resources about what the country is doing to attract investments. During the conference both mining companies and local suppliers will present on some of the opportunities and challenges that Greenland has as mining country.
Infrastructures is a key to facilitate sustainable economic development in Greenland and to attract new investors in large-scale mining projects. The Greenland Conference 2017 will put the focus on the importance of prioritizing the many infrastructures that are currently being planned and a panel will discuss how these projects should be financed.
A Greenland in growth is possible because of its unique location in the centre of the Arctic, so network during the day with policy makers, investors and enterprises and hear about the business opportunities that awaits.
- CEO Karsten Dybvad, Confederation of Danish Industry
- Minister of Mineral Resources Múte Bourup Egede, Government of Greenland
- International director Per Møller-Jensen, Orbicon
- Managing director Rod McIllree, BlueJay Mining
- CEO John Mair, Greenland Minerals and Energy
- Chairman Martin Sandy Shalmi, Greenland Exploration Services
- CEO John Rasmussen, Sikuki Nuuk Harbour Adviser
- Anders Møller Christensen, National Bank of Denmark
- CCO Maliina Abelsen, Air Greenland
- Chairwoman Stine Bosse, NunaOil, Tele-Post, BankNordik
- Chairman Jóhannus Egholm Hansen, Kalaallit AirPorts