Group Corporate Responsibility Specialist
Are you an ambitious Corporate Responsibility professional with several years of experience from an international company? Would you like to join our team to ensure continuous development and anchoring of ECCO’s efforts to live up to rules and regulations within areas such as working terms, human rights, forced labour, and non-discrimination? Can you establish and maintain a good relationship to the communities where ECCO’s factories are situated? Then you might be the right candidate for the role as our new Group Corporate Responsibility Specialist.
- Exploring new opportunities and risks related to employment relations and community issues.
- Challenging the self-perception of ECCO’s business to constantly improve the Corporate Responsibility performance and transform trends and knowledge into strategic objectives.
- Developing strategy and implementation of plans.
- Giving advice to colleagues involved with Corporate Responsibility issues.
- Guaranteeing that ECCO’s standards conform to all relevant legislation within your area of expertise.
- Developing KPI’s.
- Training of ECCO’s Code of Conduct Officer Team within your area of expertise.
The position requires that you have business understanding and a strong ability to transfer knowledge into business value. You have a drive for working in a team with a broad variety of tasks.
- Structured with good work ethics and follow-up skills.
- A team player who is equally comfortable working independently and as part of a small dedicated team.
- Flexible and willing to multitask and manage short-term and long-term deadlines.
- Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Analytical in your approach to tasks and able to focus on what is relevant to reach the goals set.
- Experienced in dealing with legal issues.
- Good at establishing trust and a person with strong networking skills.
- Respectful towards cultural differences.
- Equipped with a global mindset and good communication skills.
Ideally, you have at least 3-4 years’ hands on experience from an international CSR position, and experience in dealing with employer relations issues. You have good diplomatic skills and are able to operate on all levels within different communities.You have a relevant educational background at Bachelor or Master level.
Some travelling must be expected. Corporate language is English, so strong written and spoken English skills are a must.