GROUP CORPORATE RESPONSIBILITY SPECIALIST
Are you an expert on working terms, human rights, forced labour, and non-discrimination? Can you establish and maintain a good relationship to the communities where ECCO’s factories are situated? Then you might be the right candidate for the role as our new Group Corporate Responsibility Specialist with a specific focus on Employment Compliance and Community.
As Group Corporate Responsibility Specialist with focus on Employment Compliance and Community, you will primarily be responsible for:
- Exploring new opportunities and risks related to employment compliance and community issues.
- Challenging the self-perception of ECCO’s business to constantly improve the Corporate Responsibility performance and transform trends and knowledge into strategic objectives.
- Developing strategy and implementation of plans.
- Giving advice to colleagues involved with Corporate Responsibility issues.
- Guaranteeing that ECCO’s standards conform to all relevant legislation within your area of expertise.
- Developing KPI’s.
- Training of ECCO’s Code of Conduct Officer Team within your area of expertise.
Qualifications and Work Experience
The position requires that you have business understanding and a strong ability to transfer knowledge into business value. You have a drive for working in a team with a broad variety of tasks, and you need to be:
- Structured with good work ethics and follow-up skills.
- A team player who is equally comfortable working independently and as part of a small dedicated team.
- Flexible and willing to multitask and manage short-term and long-term deadlines.
- Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Analytical in your approach to tasks and able to focus on what is relevant to reach the goals set.
- Good at establishing trust and a person with strong networking skills.
- Respectful towards cultural differences.
- Equipped with a global mindset and good communication skills.
Ideally, you have at least 3-4 years’ hands on experience from an international CSR position. You might also be a seasoned specialist who wishes to use your skills and experience in a new environment. Good diplomatic skills are a must, and you need to be able to operate on all levels within different communities and within our own organisation.
You have a relevant educational background at Bachelor or Master level.
Some travelling must be expected. Corporate language is English, so strong written and spoken English skills are a must.
ECCO’s innovative and collaborative approach, coupled with an entrepreneurial culture, is what sets us apart from others. Add a genuine commitment to diversity and personal development and you begin to see why we are the employer of choice for more than 21,000 professionals across the globe. You will get your own areas of responsibility and will be the driver in moving ECCO forward and making a real difference to the benefit of the company, our colleagues and the communities where ECCO operates.
For further information, please contact: Søren Kragh Pedersen, Director Corporate Responsibility & External Communication, mobile +45 20257018.
ECCO is one of the world’s leading shoe brands combining style and comfort. ECCO’s success is built on products with a great fit and top-quality leathers. ECCO owns and manages every aspect of the value chain from tanneries and shoe manufacturing to wholesale and retail activities. ECCO’s products are sold in 90 countries from over 2,200 ECCO shops and more than 14,000 sales points. ECCO is family-owned, founded in Denmark in 1963, and employs more than 21,000 people worldwide.