We are looking for a volunteer for the HR Manager's role, who will be realizing HR related activities: full cycle staff recruitment, strategy building, teambuilding, keeping up-to-date database, branding in the market and documentation maintaining, so on.
Human Resources Manager
At Water Air Food Awards we believe that addressing the world's most acute problems - Water, air and food security - starts with identifying exceptional pioneers in sustainable initiatives, that are innovative and proven to work. We share their stories across multiple platforms, aiming for global reach. We give them the visibility they deserve to inspire change and gather support to scale and replicate their solutions.
WAFA's goal is to become a mainstream platform that mobilizes the global public. Together, we bring to light the good deeds in the world and spread a genuine message of hope.
We count on our volunteers to make that happen.
Please note that all the roles in WAF Awards are on a volunteer basis.
We are looking for a Human Resources Manager , whose role will be realizing HR related activities, such as full-cycle staff recruitment, strategy building, team building, keeping up-to-date database, branding in the market and document maintenance.
You are a proactive, detail oriented, self-starter, able to work with confidential information and to multitask. You are working well with others to achieve overall goals for WAFA. You report to the President of WAF Awards.
If you are experienced in the HR field and who can foster and inspire our team of volunteers, please take your chance.
- Keep abreast with Area Managers to help them define their HR needs
- Realize full cycle recruitment in close cooperation with the Area Managers: building role profile, displaying the vacancy announcements on actual resources, screening and interviewing the candidates, selecting and onboarding
- Develop a HR strategy, which considers immediate and long-term staff requirements to be in line with the organization's development and needs
- Administer HR through preparation and maintenance of records, files and reports
- Develop and implement HR related procedures
- Keep up-to-date the organizational chart and database
- Create and maintain a stimulating and inspiring virtual work environment for our team of volunteers
Your education :
- University degree or higher
Your experience and skills
- Experience in HR
- Experience in ongoing projects / presentations and reporting is a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication, as well as interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Able to work with confidential documentation
- Able to work independently, to take quick decisions and meet set deadlines
- A problem solver with strong sense of responsibility and flexibility
- Have strong attention to details
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Quick, accurate and creative
- High working proficiency in English. Knowledge of Danish is a plus
- Knowledge of Danish laws and regulations is an advantage
- Computer knowledge: advanced user of MS Office, CRM and databases
You want to be remote and require access to a computer with wired internet connection. Regular Skype meetings with the WAFA area managers are required.
What we offer
At WAF Awards, we believe that addressing the world's most acute problems, ending hunger, preserving clean air and bringing water to every human being, starts with acknowledging people who develop solutions that are proven to work. We strive to identify exceptional pioneers in sustainability initiatives and share their stories across multiple platforms, aiming for global reach.
You will work in an international team of enthusiasts from all backgrounds. WAF Awards is a great chance to work from home on something you enjoy. Therefore you will have a flexible plan built for your own convenience. We anticipate your commitment to be up to 10 hours a week. Most importantly, you want the opportunity to put your vision into practice and shape the future of an organization with global reach and potential.
How to apply
You can apply for your CV and a short letter or motivation tells us why you want to join the WAF Awards via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and Tina Lindgreen, email@example.com
We would like to start our new HR Manager as soon as possible, so we are recruiting on an ongoing basis and have no deadline for applications. You can expect a response from our representative within two weeks of submission.
If you want to know more about WAFA or have more questions, visit our website and get in touch http://wafaward.org/. We look forward to welcoming you on board!