Marketing Student Assistant
We are looking for a proactive Marketing Student Assistant (15-20 hours per week) for a dynamic clean-tech company supplying sustainable indoor climate solutions for the building industry.
For this position, we are looking for an energetic colleague who is eager to get hands-on experience in marketing disciplines. You would be part of the global marketing department. The scope of the department is to raise awareness about natural ventilation and generate leads for the sales organization. The team consists of the business development & marketing director, a PR & marketing project manager, a graphic designer, and three building performance engineers assisting with content creation.
- An interesting student position in an international and entrepreneurial organization
- Hands-on marketing experience
- A balance between independent projects and more traditional student position assignments
- Direct report to the business development & marketing director
- Support the business development & marketing director on various digital marketing initiatives such as SEO optimization, marketing automation, landing pages and demand generation tactics.
- Responsible for the marketing part of the CRM system (Microsoft Dynamics / ClickDimensions)
- Assisting with web uploads (CMS system) and data maintenance
- Ad hoc marketing projects
- You are studying on your final year of your bachelor or first year of your master focusing on marketing and/or business administration
- You take responsibility and act independently
- You are fluent in English
Deadline / applications: Send you application as soon as possible, as we screen applications continuously. We look forward to hearing from you.
Starting date: Soonest possible.
If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to contact Andreas Marslew Fritzen at tel.: +45 2342 5439. Please send your application and CV per mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application will of course be handled in strict confidentiality.