Miniconference: Corporate Social Entrepreneurship
Join our miniconference 2 May 2017 to get insights into trends and real-life cases related to Corporate Social Entrepreneurship and network with other like-minded professionals working with CSR, sustainability or social entrepreneurship.
The Social Business Club is an inspirational forum for professionals from around the world with an interest in innovative and sustainable business practices that create value for society and the bottom line – from CSR and social entrepreneurship to social innovation and shared value.
Every year The Social Business Club hosts open bi-annual miniconferences in Copenhagen with the purpose of providing you with:
- Insights and overview of a social business-related theme.
- Ideas for your own business practices.
- New inspiration for your work with e.g. sustainability, CSR or social entrepreneurship.
- The opportunity to meet and network with other like-minded professionals.
Miniconferences in 2017
We are planning the following themes and dates for our bi-annual miniconferences in 2017:
- 2 May 2017: Corporate Social Entrepreneurship (will be held in English).
- 19 September 2017: Sustainable Customer Engagement (will be held in English).
More detailed information about the events will follow. Meanwhile, make sure to book your seat now, as there is limited availability.
- Reserve your seat for our Corporate Social Entrepreneurship miniconference here
- Reserve your seat for our Sustainable Customer Engagement miniconference here
PS. If you book before 1 February 2017, please use promotion code EARLYBIRD to get your 15% early bird discount.
More about The Social Business Club
The Social Business Club miniconferences are open for all, and there is a favourable entry fee for members of The Social Business Club. So if you’re not already a member, feel free to signup. It is free!
See more about The Social Business Club at www.thesocialbusinessclub.com.