Miniconference: Corporate Social Entrepreneurship
Join our miniconference 2 May to meet like-minded professionals and get how-to inspiration and insights into sustainable disruption, social startups, CSR intrapreneurship and sustainable innovation alliances from Goodwings, Nor-Shipping, IKEA & more.
SUSTAINABLE DISRUPTION & CORPORATE SOCIAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP
– About social startups, CSR intrapreneurship and sustainable innovation alliances
Disruption in business is not only driven by new tech – it's also driven by climate change and many of the other global imbalances that are currently challenging business as usual.
Over the next 15 years, sustainability will – according to leading global CEOs – become as big and disruptive in every sector as digital technologies have become over the past 15.
So how can businesses tap into this new corporate innovation opportunity?
Exchange more, learn more, do better
Come join our Spring miniconference to get how-to inspiration from:
- The social business expert, who will share key insights on sustainable disruption and corporate social entrepreneurship (Tania Ellis, The Social Business Company)
- The social entrepreneur, who has created a disruptive business model for online travel (Christian Honoré, Goodwings)
- The social intrapreneur, who is disrupting the shipping industry from within one sustainability step at a time (Sofia Fürstenberg, Nor-Shipping)
- The sustainability manager who is driving corporate innovation efforts in alliance with green and social startups (Jonas Engberg, IKEA)
Throughout the programme we will discuss, network and exchange experience and ideas of how you can apply some of the disruptive business and innovation principles in your own practice.
The miniconference is for you, if you want:
- Insights into sustainable disruption, shared value partnerships, social startups
- Ideas for how to put social entrepreneurship & intrapreneurship into practice
- Inspiration for your work with CSR and sustainability
- To engage in shared value partnerships & alliances
- To start, grow or collaborate with a (social) business
- To network with other like-minded professionals
Time: Tuesday 2 May, 12.30 – 17.00
Place: RUMMET v. Republikken, Vesterbrogade 24, 1620 København V
Entry fee (excl. VAT):
Non-members: 950 kr.
Premium Club members: free – included in membership
Basic Club members: 650 kr.
Starts-ups & Students: 250 kr.
Not yet a member of The Social Business Club? Read more below.
If you’re based outside Denmark, unable to attend the miniconference, or just want to be kept in the loop, make sure to sign up to our Club newsletter, so you get our video summary and more follow-up inspiration straight to your inbox after the event.
ABOUT THE SOCIAL BUSINESS CLUB
The Social Business Club is an inspirational network forum for professionals from around the world with an interest in innovative and sustainable business practices that create value for society and the bottom line – from CSR and social entrepreneurship to social innovation and shared value.
Basic membership is free and gives you access to our online network of more than 2,300 like-minded members from all over the world. Free sign-up www.thesocialbusinessclub.com