Miniconference: Sustainable Customer Engagement
Join our miniconference 19 September 2017 to get insights into trends and real-life cases related to Sustainable Customer Engagement and network with other like-minded professionals working with CSR, sustainability or social entrepreneurship.
Every year The Social Business Club hosts open bi-annual miniconferences in Copenhagen with the purpose of providing you with:
- Insights and overview of a social business-related theme.
- Ideas for your own business practices.
- New inspiration for your work with e.g. sustainability, CSR or social entrepreneurship.
- The opportunity to meet and network with other like-minded professionals.
Miniconferences in 2017
We are planning the following themes and dates for our bi-annual miniconferences in 2017:
- 6 April 2017: Corporate Social Entrepreneurship (will be held in English).
- 19 September 2017: Sustainable Customer Engagement (will be held in English).
More detailed information about the events will follow. Meanwhile, make sure to book your seat now, as there is limited availability.
- Reserve your seat for our Corporate Social Entrepreneurship miniconference here
- Reserve your seat for our Sustainable Customer Engagement miniconference here
PS. If you book before 1 February 2017, please use promotion code EARLYBIRD to get your 15% early bird discount.
More about The Social Business Club
The Social Business Club miniconferences are open for all, and there is a favourable entry fee for members of The Social Business Club. So if you’re not already a member, feel free to signup. It is free!
See more about The Social Business Club at www.thesocialbusinessclub.com.