Miniconference: Sustainable Customer Engagement
How can you put corporate responsibility and sustainability into the heart of your sales and customer relations efforts to boost both the bottom line and sustainable consumption? Join miniconference 9 November to learn from DFD, Fairtrade, KRUKOW & more.
Sustainable Customer Engagement Miniconference
At our autumn miniconference we look into how sustainability can be incorporated into the heart of your company's sales and customer relations efforts.
The miniconference is for you, if you want:
- Insights into the many faces of sustainable customer engagement – both B2B and B2C
- Ideas on how to build sustainability into your sales efforts
- Inspiration for your work with CSR
- To network with other like-minded professionals
Join and get how-to insights and inspiration from:
- The social business expert who provides an overview of global trends and cases (Tania Ellis, The Social Business Company)
- The fair trade organization that engages consumers to increase market demands for sustainable products (Louise Elver, Fairtrade Mærket)
- The laundering service company that builds sustainability into its value proposition to attract and retain business customers (Jan H. Matthiesen, De Forenede Dampvaskerier)
- The international expert who changes corporate and consumer behaviour through nudging and behavioural design (Sille Krukow, KRUKOW).
Throughout the programme we will discuss, network and exchange experience and ideas of how you can put sustainability into your own sales and customer relations efforts.
Entry fee (excl. VAT):
- Non-members: 950 kr.
- Premium Club members: free – included in membership
- Basic Club members: 650 kr.
- Starts-ups & Students: 250 kr.
ABOUT THE SOCIAL BUSINESS CLUB
The Social Business Club is an inspirational network forum for professionals from around the world with an interest in innovative and sustainable business practices that create value for society and the bottom line – from CSR and social entrepreneurship to social innovation and shared value. Basic membership is free and gives you access to our online network of more than 2,300 like-minded members from all over the world.
Become a free member today at: www.thesocialbusinessclub.com