Are you our new business-oriented program manager?
Access2innovation is looking for a business-oriented program manager in the field of green transition.
Access2innovation is looking for a business-oriented program manager in the field of green transition
Do you want to facilitate projects and partnerships between companies, NGOs, universities, investors, and business organizations to develop innovative, commercial solutions for emerging markets in Africa?
We are looking for a dynamic person who is business-oriented, has experience from Africa, and is strong in project development and management.
Who are we?
Access2innovation was established in 2007 as a member-based organization and has facilitated more than 80 partnerships between companies, NGOs, and universities to develop innovative, commercial solutions for emerging markets in Africa. We focus primarily on solutions within food systems, renewable energy, and
water, sanitation and hygiene (WASH).
We have office in Copenhagen, Aalborg and Kampala, Uganda. You will be part of a small, dynamic team of seven colleagues, who services our members, builds the access2innovation community, and drives various publicly funded projects in cooperation with our committed partners in Denmark and East Africa.
In cooperation with colleagues and partners, you will:
• Drive project design, development and fundraising, including proposal writing.
• Lead project implementation and management.
• Undertake green transition market analysis and business development.
• Facilitate B2B and multistakeholder partnerships.
• Support, advice and service access2innovation members.
• Support the planning and facilitation of the access2innovation community and member events.
• Extensive experience with business development, market analyses and value chains, preferably from
the private sector.
• Experience from working in Africa.
• Strong in project development, formulation, fundraising and management.
• Knowledge of the green transition and sustainable development, preferably within renewable energy
and climate change adaptation and mitigation.
• Experience from facilitating B2B and multistakeholder partnerships.
• Proactive and energetic, responsible and innovative, independent and a team-player.
• Fluent in written and spoken English. Knowledge of Danish is an advantage but not a requirement.
• Relevant education and background
• A minimum of five years relevant experience.
We expect you to start August 2023 or soon thereafter. You can be based in Aalborg or Copenhagen, will have flexible work hours, and expected travel of 6-12 weeks a year.
We offer a full-time contract, initially for one year. Access2innovation follows public wage rates and hence is not a salary leading organization, but you will have fun, influence and responsibility.
We believe in diversity and encourage all persons to apply regardless of age, religion, ability, sexual orientation, gender, or ethnic affiliation.
Send your application and CV to Karin Elisabeth Lind, CEO, at firstname.lastname@example.org, subject heading ’Application Program Manager’ latest on Friday 9th June 2023, midnight.