B Leaders Training
Become an expert in the B Corp framework and join a community of leaders empowering businesses to measure what matters. Sold out - join the waiting list.
B Leaders is a training program to empower people who want to lead organizations through the B Corp certification and work with businesses to measure what matters. It is an intensive 5 module training program designed by B Lab, covering all areas of the B Corp certification and B Impact Assessment.
Once completed, a B Leader can offer guidance and support to companies
working with the B Impact Assessment and the B Corp certification process.
- Gain insight – explore the B Impact Assessment standards and understand the methodology for measuring what matters
- Acquire expertise – Discover the close link between social impact and the economic performance of an organization and know how to turn this to your advantage
- Create value – learn new methods for innovative long-term value creation
- Obtain confidence – mobilize the people in your company through one structured sustainability approach
- Become a B Leader – join the B Leaders movement and help others do better
The B Leaders training is designed for all professionals who are interested in working with the B Corp framework and the associated tools, both internal champions or external professionals and consultants.
The program is an intensive, participatory learning experience composed of 5 modules.
It will be partially virtual, partially face to face and highly participatory and engaging with testimonies from guest speakers from the B Corp community. In between sessions the participants will be completing a case study group exercise, where they will have the opportunity to gain hands on experience of using the tools and methods in practice.
- Price: 6500 DKK ex VAT (ex travel and accommodation)
- Location of the workshops: Copenhagen, Denmark.
- 10 spots available.
- The training is hosted by Country Partner of B Lab Europe Nille Skalts and Steffen
- Sign up before September 15th by writing Steffen Kallehauge at email@example.com
The 5 modules
Module #1 – Introduction to the B Corp movement
2-hour online webinar, September 28th 2020, 2 pm - 4pm.
- The B Corp vision and theory of change
- Why B Corp – meet some of the Nordic pioneers
Module #2 – Deep Dive into the B Impact Assessment
2-day workshop, October 6th – 7th 2020, from 10 am day 1 to 4 pm day 2.
- Explore the BIA inside out, learn about Impact Business Models and
Operational Impact, and how to assess, compare and improve impact
- And then - what happens when a company decides to submit for
Module #3 – Deep diving into the impact areas & co-working
5x1-hour online webinars, October 19th – 23rd 2020, 10 am – 11 am.
- Casework work in trios on a case company going through the B
Impact Assessment, and check in for a deep dive in each of the
impact areas every day
Module #4 – SDG Action Manager
3-hour webinar, October 27th 2020, 1 pm – 4 pm.
- Introduction to the new platform developed by B Lab and UN Global
Module #5 – Building the business case and engaging stakeholders
1-day workshop, November 5th 2020, 9 am – 5 pm.
- Pitching B Corp – what is the business case for certification
- And engaging the teams – how to build internal momentum around B Corp