Business Ethics Compliance Specialist
Are you eager to take your career within business ethics and compliance to the next level? Do you have a talent for making complex requirements transparent and easy to understand? And would you like to work with ethics and compliance in a global healthcare company as part of a well-functioning team with a passion for doing the right things right?
LEO Pharma is a global healthcare company founded in 1908. We are specialised in skin diseases and our mission is to help people achieve healthy skin. With the aspiration of being the world’s preferred dermatology care partner, we are building one of the broadest portfolios and pipelines within dermatology through research, acquisitions and partnering.
We are 100% owned by the LEO Foundation. Our foundation ownership gives us the freedom to reinvest our profits in developing new solutions that meet the needs of people with skin diseases.
Business Ethics in Action
Business Ethics is overall responsible for ensuring that all LEO people live by the LEO values, the LEO Code of Conduct and supporting guidelines.
We are responsible for developing and implementing our Code of Conduct and related compliance programs such as our Anti-Corruption, Anti-Fraud and Conflict of Interest programs. With these initiatives, we translate our corporate values into actions by addressing and resolving ethical and compliance-related issues that arise in the daily work of our colleagues all over the world.
By joining our team you will be involved in challenging assignments – working closely together with your experienced colleagues in the Business Ethics team to manage the various aspects of our ongoing global initiatives and projects, such as:
- Participating in the development and implementation of our new LEO Code of Conduct and enhanced Anti-Corruption program
- Enhancing our Conflict of Interests and Anti-Fraud frameworks
- Strengthening the compliance culture in LEO via e.g. awareness campaigns, articles, workshops etc.
- Spotting trends and requirements, evaluating their relevance for LEO and translating relevant issues into concrete projects
- Engaging in best practice and knowledge sharing – internally and externally – as well as engaging in a positive and productive dialogue with a wide range of stakeholders
- Driving and supporting compliance initiatives by e.g. representing Business Ethics in compliance related projects across the organization
You will report to the Head of Business Ethics.
You have strong values and a profound sense of doing the right things right. You approach tasks with a disciplined hands-on approach and enjoy enabling the business with a can-do-attitude. You are structured and detail-oriented and thrive in an environment with high standards, and it comes natural to you to take responsibility for your activities and projects.
- Have a relevant educational background at master level with preferably 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Have a solid understanding of the legal foundation that compliance is based upon
- Have experience in transforming and communicating complex requirements and messages into easy accessible and understandable initiatives
- Enjoy being challenged and are always ready to go the extra mile
- Are a strong communicator, facilitator and project manager
- Are a team-player with good interpersonal skills, an open mind and a positive attitude
- Are comfortable cooperating and communicating across educational,
- geographical and cultural borders in English – and preferably also in Danish
Your new team
You will be part of a small well-functioning team of dedicated and skilled colleagues. We value good collaboration, an informal and positive atmosphere, mutual respect and humour.
Business Ethics is part of the Global Compliance & Risk organisation. In Global Compliance and Risk you will join approximately 20 highly dedicated colleagues who share a common understanding that helping each other is key to succeeding in our daily work. Our ambition is to create value for our colleagues globally by continuously developing smarter tools, processes and systems that can support an attractive, engaging and compliant workplace.
We are based at the LEO Pharma headquarters in Ballerup.
Got any questions?
For more information about the position please contact Head of Business Ethics, Sofie Kamph Eismark at +45 72 26 33 06.
Deadline for applications is 25 April 2019 – however, interviews may be held continuously throughout the period.