Communication Manager, External Communications
Take part in shaping external communication for a leading global company, and help set the agenda for a changing industry
Across the world, we are seeing a heightened awareness of, and demand for, standards of clean. At Nilfisk, we are determined to play a leading role in providing solutions that contribute to a cleaner, safer world, and improve the quality of life for its people. We are looking for a passionate communications professional to be part of this journey and further strengthen our corporate external communication!
Nilfisk is a leading global player in the development, production, distribution, and sale of professional cleaning equipment, with representation in over 40 countries and products sold in over 100 countries. We are in the middle of great transformation, going from product-oriented manufacturing to customer-driven, solution-based partnerships, so now is an exciting time to join us!
Drive global External Communication initiatives
As our Communications Manager, you will work with key stakeholders at all levels, and across functions and geographies. You will develop and communicate narratives about our company, products, and services across all channels, and will act as a communication partner for members of senior management, offering communications counseling and developing plans for both internal and external communication.
You will be part of the Global Marketing organization and community, reporting to the Head of Corporate Communication & CSR, based in the Nilfisk HQ in Brøndby (Greater Copenhagen).
- Identify, develop, and communicate narratives about our company, products, and services, in order to drive thought leadership and contribute to Nilfisk's overall reputation and market positioning
- Develop and issue financial communication and proactively support our Investor Relations communications
- Coach and mentor spokespersons, including our CEO and senior management teams, on effective interactions with media and external stakeholders
- Act as company spokesperson to both the media and industry analysts, and be the first point of contact for all media
- Develop corporate communication assets, including key collateral materials, text, scripts, presentations, and videos
- Develop corporate social-media strategies and content
The ideal candidate for our Communications Manager position has:
- A degree in Communications or Journalism
- 5+ years’ relevant experience within PR, strategic communication, and/or copywriting in international environments
- A strategic mindset and solid business understanding
- Experience within financial and IR communication may be an advantage
- Stakeholder-management skills
- Curiosity and passion, with a creative mindset and the ability to see the various angles in a story
- Experience with social media and communication on various platforms
- Excellent writing skills, with the ability to write in an engaging manner
- Fluency in English and Danish, both spoken and written
- Experience with issue-management is a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
If this exciting opportunity sounds like your next career step, please apply on the Nilfisk Career site no later than the 1st of November 2020. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact Head of Corporate Communication, Steffen Støvelbæk on +45 21 32 02 81.
The position will be filled as soon as possible.