Can you help us ensure a high code of conduct and compliance amongst our suppliers?
In this maternity cover of 1 year duration, we need you to maintain our high level of ethical governance according to LEGO Responsible Business Principles for all Outbound Licensing products.
- Ensure that all OBL (Outbound Licensing) LEGO products are compliant in terms of ethical and social compliance..
- Ensure that OBL partners live up to the LEGO RBP (Responsible Business Principles) incl. screening, onboarding and training of new partners
- Proactive in knowing new ethical and social compliance requirements, and ensuring implementation with partners
- Escalate/drive cross functional corrective and preventive actions relative to ethical and social compliance and operational excellence to avoid/correct audit nonconformities and prevent recurrence and to ensure continuous improvement
- Manage audit reports, mailbox and authorization letters, manufacturing agreements, amendments etc.
Play your part in our team succeeding
Purpose of Quality in Marketing & Merchandise is to develop and implement quality guidelines and standards and secure compliance on physical Marketing, Licensed and Merchandized products representing the LEGO brand.
The Compliance Specialist role in the QMM department is to secure that both internal and external partners live up to the LEGO requirements when it comes to ethical compliance and to secure that the daily operation of compliance at OBL partners, is running.
Do you have what it takes?
- Bachelor in Business Ethics & Compliance, Corporate Social Responsibility, Quality Management or similar
- Experience in working with ethical compliance incl. knowledge on industry standards
- Ability to communicate complex issues in an easy and accessible way
- High personal integrity
- Strong coordinator skills
- Strong collaborative skills
- Presentation skills and ability to communicate complex issues in an easy and accessible way.
- 10-15 travelling days per year. APAC, Europe
- Experience with Adjuno or similar Supply Chain Management systems
- Flexible in working hours since meeting outside standard hours will happen
- Analytical and work in a structured way
- Experience with MS Office package
- Advanced skills in English, (both speak and write)
Join the global LEGO family
The LEGO® Group recruits and develops people entirely on merit. If you are confident you have what it takes to succeed in this role – and you share our commitment to creativity, collaboration, and quality – use the APPLY NOW button above or below. Please remember to attach your application and current CV.
If you would like to know more about the position, please contact Director,Quality in Marketing & Merchandise, Niels Svinding on +45 7950 4861
BRINGING IT TO LIFE
Helping our License partners in doing the right thing by being the ethical experts with a conscience, is equally important to us as to them