Would you like a challenging and exciting job in sustainability in an international environment? The opportunity to develop your professional and personal competences, and have an impact? Are you motivated by working with innovative colleagues in a fast-paced environment that challenges the conventional way of consulting? If so, you might be our next team member.
KPMG Denmark’s CSR & Sustainability Services team helps our clients build long-term value in a rapidly changing world. Working with professionals from KPMG’s international and local network, we are a trusted partner to our clients, and offer a range of services from sustainability reporting, assurance, strategy, and materiality, to human rights, and impact assessment and valuation.
We have a start-up mentality, where you early on will be empowered and given responsibility to have an impact on delivering exciting projects and be part of sales. Your growth will be fuelled by both working in close collaboration with the other teams and service lines across KPMG Denmark, as well as with the global KPMG network of sustainability expertise.
As a consultant on the CSR & Sustainability Services team, you will deliver on and manage sustainability projects for international clients, be engaged in the sales process, take proactive responsibility for internal and external engagement, and contribute to local and global thought leadership and partnerships.
We are looking for an ambitious professional that is motivated by new challenges and steep learning curves, is a lightning fast-learner, and can work independently as well as part of a team. You have experience in corporate sustainability or sustainability/management consulting, and knowledge on sustainability strategy, integration, and reporting; impact assessment; ESG (environment, social, governance); TCFD (Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosures); the SDGs (Sustainable Development Goals). You bring a passion for excellence, and making sustainability live in organizations.
Qualifications - as a Consultant in CSR & Sustainability Services, we expect you to bring:
- Master's degree or higher with strong results
- A minimum of 1-3 years' experience in corporate sustainability or sustainability/management consulting
- Strong communication skills and ability to effectively work with a wide variety of stakeholders at all levels of seniority, at KPMG and our clients
- The ability to work well independently as well as in large and cross-border project teams
- Understanding of ESG / CSR / Sustainability
- Strong grasp of tools such as Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint; Excel modelling capabilities are a plus
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Danish is required
- Flexibility to travel within Denmark and abroad as required
The deadline for application is the 31st of October, 2018. Interviews will be held on a rolling basis. For more information please contact Frances Iris Lu at + 45 52 15 03 99 or firstname.lastname@example.org