Experienced Management Consultants for Strategic Sustainability Consulting ( Kbh og Århus)
Do you want to be a part of our journey of creating a globally leading consultancy delivering integrated and sustainable solutions, shaping today and tomorrow? We invite you to bring your management consulting skills and/or deep sector expertise into play at Ramboll Management Consulting. Our department Strategic Sustainability Consulting specialises in business and sustainability consulting within Energy, Infrastructure, Waste, Water and Buildings domains – to both private companies and the public sector. We are growing and hiring at senior levels both for our HQ in Copenhagen and office in Aarhus. Are you interested in being a part of that journey at Ramboll Management Consulting?
Inviting bright minds
Do you want to push the boundaries of your profession and develop your excellence in an open, collaborative and empowering culture? We work to create a sustainable future, and our inspiring projects and innovative solutions aim to set the standard among our peers. You will join a global company that has been growing successfully since its founding in 1945. Together, we lead and leave a positive impact on societies, companies and people around the world.
You will join our Strategic Sustainability Consulting department
As our new colleague, you will become part of a dynamic department with a high professional drive and strong team spirit. We love our work, projects and clients, and we appreciate having a great time outside the workplace.
As a Management Consultancy within Ramboll, our projects are often characterised by bridging deep technical expertise and commercial business understanding specialising in business advice to stakeholders, especially within our focus domains Energy, Infrastructure, Waste, Water and Buildings. Depending on your experience and ambitions, you will work within more or several of our service areas: Strategy, Sustainability, M&A, Operational Excellence and Programme Management.
You will work with private and public clients while being a central player creating synergetic results together with our technical Ramboll experts. To succeed in this role, you should have drive, an analytical mindset, team spirit and proven management consulting experience.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Classic management consulting projects involving, e.g. market analyses and development of growth strategies and business cases or operational assessment and recommendations for cost optimisation, organisational changes and governance
- Development of innovative business models using sustainability as a business enabler
- Creation of project proposals and presenting at client sites
- Business development and sales activities
Your starting point for constant growth
From the moment you join us, we will support your personal and professional development to enable you to grow with us. For this role, we believe your starting point is:
- Master within a technical area, sustainability and/or business/economics
- For Senior Consultant level: 3-4 years of work experience within management consulting, with strong analytical skills, a structured working approach and first experiences in managing own projects or workstreams
- For Associate or Manager levels with project management and/or business development responsibilities, we expect 6-10 or more years of experience within management consulting or comparable experience from relevant industries. In this position, you have to have a strong commercial understanding, an eye for sales opportunities and be good at securing projects through your excellent client engagement and proposal writing skills
- You possess strong communication skills and a natural talent for succeeding through teamwork
- You have a reliable, solution-oriented and systematic way of working
- You have strong analytical skills
- Potentially experience from our focus domains
- Fluency in English is mandatory, written and spoken Danish are an advantage
Personal qualities that will help you succeed in this role include: A confident communicator with superior stakeholder management skills, who is able to navigate independently with projects within the field of management consulting. You have to be excellent in client management and handling different stakeholders in a project.
Welcome to our Management Consulting division
Ramboll Management Consulting is one of the largest management consultancies in the Nordics, with a strong heritage in private and public sector development. We have some 600 experts that equip businesses and societies for a sustainable future. We provide our clients with actionable insights, and our global knowledge base of 16,500 colleagues gives us a sought-after edge in combining technical and management consulting skills.
Ramboll is a leading engineering, architecture and consultancy company. Working at one of our offices in 35 countries, you will join 17,000 fellow bright minds in creating innovative and sustainable solutions within Buildings, Transport, Energy, Environment & Health, Water and Management Consulting. Combining local experience with global knowledge, we help shape the society of tomorrow.
How to apply
Apply online. Attach your CV, cover letter and relevant documents showcasing why you are the right fit for the role, and when you are available to start. Please note Management Consulting skills and experience are a requirement to be considered for this position.
We look forward to receiving your application. Deadline: 31.03.2021