Fundraising Coordinator (Crowdfunding) for WAFA Global Organization
At Water Air Food Awards, we believe that addressing the world’s most acute problems - Water, air and food security - starts with identifying exceptional pioneers in sustainable initiatives, that are innovative and proven to work. We share their stories across multiple platforms, aiming for global reach. We give them the visibility they deserve to inspire change and gather support to scale and replicate their solutions.
WAFA’s goal is to become a mainstream platform that mobilizes the global public. Together, we bring to light the good deeds in the world and spread a genuine message of hope.
We count on our volunteers to make that happen.
We are looking for an experienced crowdfunding coordinator to support WAFAs ambitions of becoming an internationally recognized award, by allowing WAFA to increase its reach, with new tools and further improved impact.
You are a proactive, detail oriented, self-starter, ensuring that WAFA reaches out to the right potential sponsors who share the WAFA principles and goals. You provide the local fundraising teams around the globe with the right research and tools to maximize success. In your own country, you naturally form part of the outgoing funding efforts. You work well with others in furthering the financial and overall goals of WAFA. You have relevant sales, marketing and/or fundraising experience.
Your tasks and main responsibilities:
- Assist the Crowdfunding activities, with creating awareness and campaigns for crowdfunding;
- Develop new platforms and marketing collateral (e.g. messaging);
- Reach out to the different WAFA teams and support increasing our reach and effectiveness of WAFA's crowdfunding efforts;
- Suggest innovative new solutions for this topic and, eventually, support on recruiting and building a team;
- Participate in local fundraising activities, including events.
Your education background:
- University and/or MA degree in Business Administration, Development or any other of relevance
Your experience and skills:
- Strong experience with fund raising and stakeholder management
- At least 2 years of experience with related activities, preferably for a NGO organization
- People management experience (preference)
- Strong and charismatic communication skills, able to establish relations with different level of fund raising
- Proven market knowledge when it comes to fund raising, business and market development
- Accurate, detail-oriented and responsible
- Ability to plan activities and meet deadlines
- Advanced computer skills; highly professional in MS Excel and PPT
- Fluent in English language; knowledge of Danish language is a plus
You will be working remotely and require access to a computer with fast internet connection. Regular Skype meetings with the WAFA area managers are required.
It goes without saying that you enjoy working with people and are a team player, and that you are self-driven and well-organized.
What we offer?
At WAF Awards, we believe that addressing the world’s most acute problems, like ending hunger, preserving clean air and bringing water to every human being, starts with acknowledging people, who develop solutions that are proven to work. We strive to identify exceptional pioneers in sustainability initiatives and share their stories across multiple platforms, aiming for global reach.
You will work in an international team of enthusiasts from all backgrounds. You will have a flexible schedule and the ability to work from home on something you enjoy. Most importantly, you will have the chance to put your vision in practice and shape the future of an organization with global reach and potential by managing its communications strategy.
How to apply?
You can apply with your CV and a short letter of motivation telling us why you want to join WAFA by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like our new Coordinator for Crowdfunding t to start as soon as possible, therefore we are recruiting on an ongoing basis and have no deadline for applications. You can expect a response from our HR Team.
If you would like to know more about WAFA or have further questions, visit our website and get in touch http://wafaward.org/. We look forward to welcoming you on board!