Getting on with the EU Taxonomy alignment
Join our webinar on Dec 8 to hear EU Taxonomy experts cut through complexity and share practical lessons learned from one year of alignment activities.
Taxonomy struggles, ambiguity and practical next steps
If you feel overwhelmed by the complexity and ambiguity of EU Taxonomy you are surely not alone.
And if you are like most, you want to ‘crack the nut’, be a competent advisor to your managers and make informed decisions about next steps.
This is our starting point as we aim to guide, enlighten and put everyone more at ease when it comes to the EU Taxonomy alignment process.
Based on our collective insights, we will address these and many more questions:
- What does my enterprise specifically have to do to align and by when?
- How are others tackling the EU Taxonomy alignment?
- How do I deal with the ambiguity and vagueness in the Taxonomy?
- What are the most challenging aspects I could face in the alignment process?
- Are there any tips to ease the process of alignment?
Join us on Wednesday, December 8, 9.00 - 9.55 (CET).