Global Tax Governance & Compliance Manager
Boost your career and join the Global Tax Team in Nilfisk as Global Tax Governance & Compliance Manager!
Nilfisk is a market leader in industrial cleaning solutions which have become increasingly critical as the pandemic has raised the need for cleanliness across the globe. This is your opportunity to be part of our future success and advance your career as a Tax professional.
Why join us?
At Nilfisk, we know that amazing people make amazing companies. We offer a great package to join our dynamic global environment within a prominent Scandinavian business. In addition to contributing in your role to our future business success, you will have ample opportunities for personal and professional growth and development. If you are ready for the challenge, we hope to hear from you!
To succeed in this position, we imagine that you have relevant educational background within accounting, tax or law, and with some years relevant working experience in tax, risk management, internal controls, or compliance either in an advisory capacity, e.g. working in a multinational company, tax consultancy company or within the tax authority.
As a person, you are motivated by seeing implementation and results of your work, you have the ability to balance working hands-on to execute and deliver on your own projects as well as being able to think long-term to establish the future strategies and plans for growth. Further, you are motivated by working in a role with high independency.
Joining Nilfisk, you will become part of a culture where you have the freedom to speak your mind and do what you do best! We encourage all employees to challenge ideas and concepts so we can find the best solution possible.
Your new team
Group Tax is a well-functioning team of 4 people based in Denmark plus an extended team across the globe. The team is responsible for managing Nilfisk’s Global tax affairs including tax strategy, corporate tax, indirect taxes, transfer pricing and related compliance. Your location will be at Nilfisk Global headquarters in Brøndby and you will report to the Head of Tax, Ole Basthof.
The work environment is characterized by independent tasks and responsibilities combined with a high degree of knowledge-sharing and coaching within the team, as well as interaction with many internal and external stakeholders.
Joining Nilfisk you will become part of what we see as a tax department of the future. We will put emphasize on being a relevant partner for the business, working for the same goals and being an integrated part of the decision process to ensure that the Group Tax enables solutions. We work pro-active in bringing technical tax skills in play together with a business understanding.
As Global Tax Governance & Compliance Manager, you will join the Nilfisk Global Tax team and focus on tax governance, risk management & internal controls.
In particular, in this role you will:
- Group Tax project lead on internal tax transformation projects including implementation of new technologies.
- Support in process improvement opportunities and support in the implementation of new processes and tools for the tax control framework, tax reporting, compliance, and tax fore-casting.
- Assist in defining the right strategic approach to create a best-in-class control framework enabling the Group Tax function to play active role in developing and ad value to the Nilfisk business.
- Assess, improve, and implement tax and VAT compliance processes and controls across the Nilfisk Group including support with various internal audits and special tax related projects.
A few facts about Group Tax at Nilfisk:
- Group Tax is in the process of establishing a team of 4 dedicated employees in Denmark headed by Ole Basthof who have held the position as Head of Tax since mid-2021.
- You will have office address at Corporate Headquarters in Brøndby but at the same time have possibility to work from home.
- There is a high professional level in Group Tax, where the team collaborates and uses each other's competencies for sparring.
- Group Tax prioritizes diversity and sees this as a necessary path to developing a high per-forming team.
If this sounds like your next career opportunity please apply as soon as possible as we are processing applications on a continuous basis. If you have questions you are welcome to call Ole Basthof on +45 29 43 01 77.