Green Tech Challenge
Access to KNOWLEDGE, EXPERTS, and possibly FUNDING. We help you to fast-track your company to new heights through our intensive growth and financing programme. Here you will be taught and mentored by your industry’s finest. Participation is free of charge.
WHO IS IT FOR?
Green Tech Challenge is for your company if you:
- Have a positive impact on the environment and society and help reduce emission and pollution
- Have technology, or a business model, that can scale to positively impact a large amount of people or area of the globe
- Have traction in form of sales or customers who are willing to purchase at certain technological milestones
- Are looking to raise between 300.000 EUR – 3.000.000 EUR
- Are registered as a company
WHAT IS GREEN TECH CHALLENGE?
A vision about a greener and more sustainable world
- A 2 week rapid growth programme
- 20 carefully selected green companies
- Training and mentoring
- Pitching in front of industry VIPs and investors
We have partnered with some of the leading companies from different industries who back the programme, and who will assist in training and mentoring our participants, or in other ways contribute to Green Tech Challenge.
WHAT IS GREEN TECH CHALLENGE NOT?
An idea competition. You must be an established company with traction
- An incubator. It is a short and intense programme. While we certainly will help alumni in the best way we can, we do not enter daily operations of your business.
WHAT IS REQUIRED FROM YOU?
No cash and no equity, participation is free
- Plenty of energy and willingness to go the extra mile
- Min. 1 key employee participating in 7 training and mentoring days over the 2 weeks.
The training will take place 3 days the first week, and 4 days the second week, of approximately 8 hours each day. It culminates with a Grand Finale the 11th of November 2016.
- Starting Monday the 31th of October
- Grand Finale the 11th of November
The entire programme takes places in Copenhagen, Denmark.
The Grand Finale takes place , the 11th of November from noon till 6 PM at Industriens Hus, Dansk Industri