Head of Impact Programmes & Development
Do you have a passion for sustainability and impact programmes? Would you like to head one of the teams that works to integrate sustainability and societal impact across Danske Bank? Then this could be the job for you.
Group Societal Impact & Sustainability is a unit in Danske Bank located in Copenhagen. We are passionate about strengthening Danske Bank’s role in society across all markets and business units.
The position is a fulltime position, and you will be working in the Societal Impact & Sustainability department, as head of the Impact Programmes & Development team. You will report to the Head of Societal Impact & Sustainability. You will lead a team of six highly skilled and motivated colleagues that share a passion for delivering impact in society.
The position will e.g. include delivering on the following key projects together with the team:
- Identify strategic opportunities to advance and grow Nordic impact initiatives focusing on financial confidence and security through programme design, development and implementation
- Source, evaluate and cultivate relationships with external partners and stakeholders to develop programmes that advance our societal impact goals
- Develop and expand relationships with external partners, including NGOs, politicians, interest groups etc.
- Lead and support activities in local communities
- Develop ‘Time to Give’ – a corporate volunteering programme across the Group
- Implement a strategic direction for the Danske Bank Foundation
- Ensure a strong setup for measuring results and impact
- Drive internal and external communication on societal impact programmes and build strong go-to-market plans and activities
- Drive leadership and employee engagement.
The ideal candidate has the following key qualifications:
- + 5 years of experience with CSR, societal impact initiatives or -partnerships
- Good knowledge on sustainability and the societal agenda broadly
- Experience working with high-profile brands and digital solutions is a plus
- Experience managing multiple societal projects simultaneously
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to navigate on a top management level and in a complex organisation
- Strong strategic and analytic skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally and build strategic alliances internally and externally
- Capacity to thrive in a complex, fast-paced organisation as both a solo producer and an eager collaborator
- Academic educational level – e.g. Master’s in Sustainability, Communications, Marketing, Political Science or Business.
As a person, you have a passion for societal impact and for collaboration across complex organisations. You are positive, dedicated and proactive, finding solutions where others see problems and naturally taking initiative where needed. You believe that cross-sectional collaboration and teamwork is the key to success, recognising that a team working together is stronger than the sum of its individuals.
Then send your application and CV to email@example.com no later than 27 August.
Human Capital Group is assisting Danske Bank with this recruitment. If you have any questions regarding the position, please contact consultant Henrik Greisen, Human Capital Group, on +45 5127 0107 or Head of Societal Impact & Sustainability Jeanette Fangel Løgstrup, Danske Bank, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Danske Bank is a Nordic bank with strong local roots and bridges to the rest of the world. For more than 145 years, we have helped people and businesses in the Nordics realise their ambitions. Danske Bank has more than 19,000 employees in 16 countries around the world who serve our 3.4 million personal, business and institutional customers. In addition to banking services, we also offer life insurance and pension, mortgage credit, wealth management, real estate and leasing services.