HR Manager for WAFA Global Organization
At Water Air Food Awards, we believe that addressing the world’s most acute problems - Water, air and food security - starts with identifying exceptional pioneers in sustainable initiatives, that are innovative and proven to work. We share their stories across multiple platforms, aiming for global reach. We give them the visibility they deserve to inspire change and gather support to scale and replicate their solutions.
WAFA’s goal is to become a mainstream platform that mobilizes the global public. Together, we bring to light the good deeds in the world and spread a genuine message of hope.We count on our volunteers to make that happen.
We are looking for a HR Manager whose role will be realizing HR related activities, strategy and structure building, leadership development, ensuring the full-cycle staff recruitment with the help of HR Recruiter and team building.
Your main tasks and responsibilities:
- Communication with function leaders and hiring manager to help them define their HR needs
- Realize full cycle recruitment in close cooperation with the Recruiter in the team.
- Develop a HR strategy, which considers immediate and long-term staff requirements to be in line with the organization's development and needs
- Develop and implement HR related procedures
- Help to improve inspiring work environment for our volunteers
- University degree or higher
Your experience and skills
- Minimum 5 years experience in HR (team management experience is a plus)
- Excellent written and oral communication, as well as interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Able to work independently, to take quick decisions and meet set deadlines
- A problem solver with strong sense of responsibility and flexibility
- Have strong attention to details
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Quick, accurate and creative
- High working proficiency in English.
You will be working remotely and require access to a computer with fast internet connection. Regular Skype meetings with the team required.
What we offer?
At WAF Awards, we believe that addressing the world’s most acute problems, like ending hunger, preserving clean air and bringing water to every human being, starts with acknowledging people, who develop solutions that are proven to work. We strive to identify exceptional pioneers in sustainability initiatives and share their stories across multiple platforms, aiming for global reach.
You will work in an international team of enthusiasts from all backgrounds. WAF Awards is a great chance to work from home on something you enjoy. Therefore you will have a flexible schedule built to your own convenience. We expect your commitment to be up to 10 hours per week. Most importantly, you will have the chance to put your vision in practice and shape the future of an organization with global reach and potential.
How to apply?
You can apply with your CV and a short letter of motivation telling us why you want to join WAF Awards by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with mail subject starting with “HR Manager”.
We would like our new HR Manager to start as soon as possible, therefore we are recruiting on an ongoing basis and have no deadline for applications. You can expect a response from HR Department, within a week of submission.
If you would like to know more about WAFA or have further questions, visit our website and get in touch http://wafaward.org/. We look forward to welcoming you on board!