Investing in frontier markets – new opportunities for financing
How do I access new sources of financing and handle risks in emerging markets?
Investing in frontier markets in Africa, Latin America, Asia and Eastern Europe is challenging. Many countries have a high risk rating – but the potential rewards are also high.
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Confederation of Danish Industry invite you to a seminar where leading investors, financial institutions and international experts will share their best pieces of advice on how to finance investments and limit risks in frontier markets.
19 March 2018 9.30 – 14.00 at DI, Industriens Hus, H.C. Andersens Boulevard 18, 1553 København V.
Join this seminar to learn more about:
- How the new EU External Investment Plan and European Fund for Sustainable Development can work with Danish companies
- How IFU will work with Danish companies to increase the number of sustainable investments in emerging markets
- How to mitigate risks in high-risk environments
- The banks’ perspectives on financing investments in emerging markets
- The most important trends in international financing
There will also be ample opportunity to network with companies and financial institutions that are active in emerging markets in Africa, Asia, Latin America and Eastern Europe.
The seminar is part of a series of events hosted by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Confederation of Danish Industry on how companies can work with the Sustainable Development Goals in practice.