Manager, Talent Management & Inclusion
We're looking for a skilled and passionate Talent Management & Inclusion Manager to join BSR's team and support our newly created People and Culture team in Copenhagen, New York, San Francisco or Paris.
BSR is a global nonprofit organization that works with its network of more than 265 member companies to build a just and sustainable world. From its offices in Asia, Europe, and North America, BSR develops sustainable business strategies and solutions through consulting, research, and cross-sector collaboration. Visit www.bsr.org for more information about BSR’s more than 20 years of leadership in sustainability.
We are proud to say that we have a team of some of the most talented and motivated people working on sustainability in our global offices in Copenhagen, Guangzhou, Hong Kong, New York, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, and Tokyo.
Managers oversee the design and delivery of processes, services, and/or systems across BSR. They coordinate across BSR’s cross-functional teams and ensure high-quality engagement with internal team members and external partners. This position will be a key element of the newly created People and Culture team.
- Manage global workforce planning and talent attraction and retention strategies.
- Develop and implement Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion (DEI) Strategy in collaboration with the DEI Task Force.
- Collaborate with the team on a Learning and Development strategy including career manager support, skill development at all levels and leadership training.
- Ensure alignment of Talent Management across BSR.
- Coordinate across People and Culture team to execute processes or procedures.
- Exhibit a high level of technical knowledge by maintaining and continuously developing expertise to stay on top of emerging issues and industry trends in HR, Talent Acquisition, and DEI.
- Design and facilitate effective group trainings and meetings (e.g. develop agendas, lead discussions, manage time, gather input, and confirm decisions).
- Project & process management: Lead teams to effectively execute objectives and outcomes; establish the standards by which the process will be guided, including managing team members; and support team members’ learning and skills development.
- Master’s degree in business, human resources, or relevant field and a minimum of 6 years of relevant professional experience in Talent Management in a global, multicultural environment or equivalent education and experience.
- Minimum of 1 year experience with inclusion and employee experience.
- Proven track record of working in a global, multicultural environment.
- High degree of fluency in English required, with fluency in a second language a plus.
- Highly organized with exceptional written and verbal communication skills and analytical skills.
- Proven track record of success on working on business processes. Well-developed interpersonal skills for high-level interaction with staff and Board of Trustees.
- Self-motivated with a capacity to work and thrive in a growing, fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to undertake up to 10% business travel post COVID-19.
- High ethical standards and commitment to BSR core values of leadership, respect, and integrity.
- Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation.
BSR is committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. As a global organization, BSR strives to represent a culmination of different perspectives, backgrounds, cultures, and ideas. BSR encourages employees to be themselves and share their unique stories, as these initiatives foster a global environment of creativity, forward thinking, and open-mindedness. These values drive the innovative work of our staff and support BSR’s overarching mission to build a just and sustainable world.
That BSR, discrimination because of age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical conditioning, genetic information, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and/or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other status protected by regional laws, is not condoned. BSR strives to maintain a fair and inclusive working environment. Thus, these factors do not influence recruitment, performance management processes, and project assignments. BSR aims to support necessary accommodations and has a zero-tolerance policy for discriminatory behavior and retaliation in response to the needs of our employees.