Market Insight Webinar about Germany: Food Safety and technology – exports towards a green transition
Join the upcoming Market Insight Webinar about Germany on November 30, 12.00-13.00 CET and get inspired on how to do business on the German market from a marketing and sales perspective. Meet market experts and experienced companies sharing their experien
Food safety, quality and resource optimisation plays an increasingly important role when doing business abroad. According to Food Nations latest Insight Report on Denmark as a food nation, investments in new technological solutions that can support food safety and quality and optimise resources is necessary to secure long-term growth and almost half of the decision makers state that Denmark is able to deliver.
Together with our partners, Confederation of Danish Industries, Danish Agriculture and Food Council and The Trade Council we will zoom in on these results from a German perspective and talk about market possibilities and challenges. Experienced companies will also share their perspective and hands-on advice on how a localized marketing and sales strategy can support your export to the German market.
November 30 at 12.00-13.00 CEST
- Presentation of key findings from the Insight Report on Denmark as a food nation from a German perspective
By Lise Walbom, CEO Food Nation
- Market information, business opportunities and possible pitfalls
By Mette Jasper Gammicchia, Market Development Director Danish Agriculture and Food Council
- Hands-on experiences on how to adapt your marketing and sales strategy to the German market
Company dialog moderated by Lise Walbom, CEO Food Nation
- Q&A and final remarks
Moderated by Lise Walbom, CEO Food Nation
By participating in the webinar, you will gain insight on:
- How Denmark as a food nation is perceived among the German decision makers and which strongholds to focus on in your marketing and sales strategy
- The importance of underlining your efforts within food safety, quality and resource optimisation when doing business abroad
- Current market information, business opportunities and pitfalls to be aware of when exporting to Germany
- Hands-on experience from Danish companies trading with the German market
Who should attend?
We kindly invite representatives and decision makers from exporting as well as export ready companies and organisations within the food arena.
About the insight report
Food Nations insight report is a yearly survey conducted by Epinion on chosen export markets with focus on gaining insight on international decision makers perspective on Denmark as a food nation.
This year’s insight report is focusing on food safety and quality, related technology and resource optimization within the food and agriculture sector and how Danish companies are perceived in this perspective. 628 decision makers on the three export markets – Germany, US and China have been surveyed.