Market insight webinar China - reducing food loss and waste by sustainable solutions
What are the best opportunities for food companies in the Chinese market? Together with Minister Counsellor Marie Louise Flach de Neergaard from the Embassy in Beijing, this webinar will provide valuable market insights on business opportunities within su
During the last years sustainable solutions that positively can contribute to the reduction of food loss and waste have gained interest on the Chinese agriculture and food market. With the Danish sustainable approach, we see big market potential. But when addressing the Chinese market, it is important to be aware of how to promote the products and solutions in the most optimal way.
During this webinar we will also share information on the market possibilities post COVID-19 as well as the best advice on how to enter the Chinese market based on findings from Food Nation’s annual insight analysis on Denmark as a food nation.
When participating in this webinar you will gain insight on:
- Key findings from the insight report on Denmark as a food nation with focus on the Chinese market
- Hands-on advice on how to apply the key findings in your sales and marketing material
- Hands-on experience related to key findings from the insight report
- Information about how the Chinese market will change and what new opportunities might arise when the market normalizes after COVID-19?
- Marketing of sustainable products and solutions when exporting to China
- What to think of when selling to the Chinese market and what is of interest according to the Chinese decision makers?
- Perspectives on how Danish products and solutions positively can contribute to reduced food loss and waste
The webinar is free of charge and aimed at Danish exporting and export ready companies within the food sector.
The webinar is conducted by Food Nation in collaboration with The Trade Council and Danish Veterinary and Food Administration.