Market insight webinar Germany - get prepared for the time after COVID-19, possibilities and challenges
What are the best opportunities for food companies on the German market? Together with the local market expert from the Embassy in Berlin this webinar will provide valuable market insights on new business opportunities that are likely to materialize in th
The last couple of months have certainly changed the agriculture and food market in Germany and new ways of approaching decision makers must be found. Also has the focus and demand for food changed, how could the demand for food look after COVID-19. This webinar is focusing on how you can enter or focus your existing activities on the German market in the most optimal way.
During this webinar we will also share an overview of the German food market with an outline of the largest players as well as well as a multichannel perspective. We will also provide you with best advice on how to enter the German market and key findings concerning the German market from Food Nations insight report on Denmark as a food nation.
When participating in this webinar you will gain insight on:
- Key findings from the insight report on Denmark as a food nation with focus on the German market.
- Hands-on advice on how to apply the key findings in your sales and marketing material.
- Introduction to the German food market
- Information about how the German market will change and what new opportunities might arise when the market normalizes after COVID-19?
- How to approach the German decision makers when the regular meeting places such as fairs and conferences are closed?
The webinar is free of charge and aimed at Danish exporting and export ready companies within the food sector.
The webinar is conducted by Food Nation in collaboration with The Trade Council and Danish Veterinary and Food Administration.