Market insight webinar United Kingdom - a multichannel perspective after COVID-19
What are the best opportunities for food companies on the British market? Together with local market experts from the Embassy in London this webinar will provide valuable market insights on new business opportunities that are likely to materialize in the
Coronavirus has most certainly accelerated the growth of online food shopping, but will it cause lasting changes to shopping habits? Turning a bad situation into opportunity lies on digital channels. What new commercial relationships will the future have in store for Danish products in the UK? And how will the current situation affect Brexit?
During this webinar we will also share an overview of the UK food and drink industry with an outline of the biggest players as well as a multichannel perspective. We will also provide you with best advice on how to enter the UK market based on findings from Food Nation’s annual insight analysis on Denmark as a food nation.
When participating in this webinar you will gain insight on:
- Key findings from the insight report on Denmark as a food nation with focus on the UK market
- Hands-on advice on how to apply the key findings in your sales and marketing material
- Hands-on experience related to key findings from the insight report
- Brexit and the new market challenges
- Food market overview – a multichannel perspective
- How will the market change and what new opportunities might arise when the market normalizes after Covid-19?
- General introduction to ecommerce platforms and opportunities on the British market
The webinar is free of charge and aimed at Danish exporting and export ready companies within the food sector.
The webinar is conducted by Food Nation in collaboration with The Trade Council and Danish Veterinary and Food Administration.