Market insight webinar USA - a multichannel perspective
What are the best opportunities for food companies in the US market? Together with local market experts from the Embassy in Washington D.C. and New York this webinar will provide valuable market insights on new business opportunities that are likely to ma
Over the last decade e-commerce and online platforms have already had a significant impact on the food market in the US and during the corona pandemic e-commerce has become the preferred channel for many new consumers. These buying behaviours are expected to continue post corona which gives rise to new business opportunities for Danish food companies interesting in selling products online.
During this webinar we will also share insights on FDA regulations as well as the best advice on how to enter the US market based on findings from Food Nation’s annual insight analysis on Denmark as a food nation.
When participating in this webinar you will gain insight on:
- Key findings from the insight report on Denmark as a food nation with focus on the US market
- Hands-on advice on how to apply the key findings in your sales and marketing material
- American food market overview from a multichannel perspective
- Hands-on experience from The New Nordic Dairy Co. related to key findings from the insight report
- Information about how the American market will change and what new opportunities might arise when the market normalizes after COVID-19?
- Introduction to ecommerce platforms and opportunities
- FDA regulations and approvals
The webinar is free of charge and aimed at Danish exporting and export ready companies within the food and agriculture sector.
The webinar is conducted by Food Nation in collaboration with The Trade Council and Danish Veterinary and Food Administration.