Miniconference: Corporate Social Activism
What are the faces of corporate social activism? And (why) should companies go beyond being responsible to taking a stand? Get real-life insights and practical advice from COOP, Call me and CARCEL at miniconference 8th of May in Copenhagen.
Join The Social Business Club miniconference 8 May in Copenhagen
At our Spring miniconference we look into how companies can become a force for good through corporate social activism.
The miniconference is for you, if you want:
- Insights into corporate social activism
- Ideas for how to take stands & actions in your own business
- Inspiration for your work with responsibility & sustainability
- To network with other like-minded professionals
Join and get how-to insights and inspiration from:
- The social business specialist who provides an overview of global trends and cases on corporate social activism (Tania Ellis, Special Advisor & Founder, The Social Business Company)
- The retail giant that applies choice editing and controversial communication to inform and engage its consumers in sustainable consumption (Thomas Roland, CSR Manager, COOP Danmark)
- The low-cost telecommunications company that initiated a national social movement by changing the company from within (Hanne Lindblad, former CEO and Anja Enggaard former Marketing Manager, Call me)
- The world’s first ethical prison labour company that uses its business to take a stand on poverty and women’s rights (Veronica D’Souza, CEO & Founder, CARCEL)
Throughout the programme we will discuss, network and exchange experience and thoughts on why, if and how companies can become activists for social change.
Entry fee (excl. VAT):
- Non-members: 950 kr.
- Premium Club members: free – included in membership
- Basic Club members: 650 kr.
- Starts-ups & Students: 250 kr.
ABOUT THE SOCIAL BUSINESS CLUB
The Social Business Club is an inspirational network forum for professionals from around the world with an interest in innovative and sustainable business practices that create value for society and the bottom line – from CSR and social entrepreneurship to social innovation and shared value. Basic membership is free and gives you access to our online network of more than 2,300 like-minded members from all over the world.
Become a free member today at: www.thesocialbusinessclub.com