Research and Application Evaluator for WAFA Global Organization
At Water Air Food Awards, we believe that addressing the world’s most acute problems - Water, air and food security - starts with identifying exceptional pioneers in sustainable initiatives, that are innovative and proven to work. We share their stories a
WAFA’s goal is to become a mainstream platform that mobilizes the global public. Together, we bring to light the good deeds in the world and spread a genuine message of hope.We count on our volunteers to make that happen.
We are looking for a Research and Application Evaluator, who will work with Research and Applications team located in different regions of the world and all the work is virtual. Activities to participate in all year around with most commitment required between November and March.
Your main tasks and responsibilities:
- Research potential applicants for the WAFAward
- Reviewing, analysing and scoring projects with the use of a score sheet
- Writing formal emails to applicants
- Participate in regular team meetings (every other week)
- Development of system processes
Preferably you hold a higher education degree in relevant field e.g. engineering, biology, communication
Your experience and skills
- No formal experience is required. Experience in running projects/presentations and reporting, Passion for humanitarian work and environmental awareness is needed
- Excellent written and oral communication in English, as well as interpersonal skills
- Must possess good computer skills, we work with Google Docs, Skype, Zoom and various website and databases
- Critical thinking and analitical skills are required.
You will be working remotely and require access to a computer with fast internet connection. Regular Skype meetings with the team required.
What we offer?
At WAF Awards, we believe that addressing the world’s most acute problems, like ending hunger, preserving clean air and bringing water to every human being, starts with acknowledging people, who develop solutions that are proven to work. We strive to identify exceptional pioneers in sustainability initiatives and share their stories across multiple platforms, aiming for global reach.
You will work in an international team of enthusiasts from all backgrounds. WAF Awards is a great chance to work from home on something you enjoy. Therefore you will have a flexible schedule built to your own convenience. We expect your commitment to be up to minimum 5 hours per week. Most importantly, you will have the chance to put your vision in practice and shape the future of an organization with global reach and potential.
How to apply?
You can apply with your CV and a short letter of motivation telling us why you want to join WAF Awards by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with mail subject starting with “Research and Application Evaluator”.
We would like our new Research and Application Evaluator to start as soon as possible, therefore we are recruiting on an ongoing basis and have no deadline for applications. You can expect a response from HR Department, within a week of submission.
If you would like to know more about WAFA or have further questions, visit our website and get in touch http://wafaward.org/. We look forward to welcoming you on board!