Senior Advisors to lead Sustainability and ESG assignments
We are seeking experienced managers and senior managers within different areas of expertise who can help our clients adapt and transform their business towards a sustainable future.
Are you the person who can make a difference for our clients when helping them manage their Environmental, Social, Governance (ESG) and other Sustainability-related risks, or develop and implement their strategy for responsible business practices? If yes, we have an opportunity for you to become an integral part of the team and work with the most interesting clients, in Denmark and globally.
Our Sustainability practice assists clients in building responsible business strategies and practices across the whole value chain. Our services focus on improving confidence in an organisation’s purpose, leadership and actions. Our services help organisations improve the effectiveness and efficiency of their sustainability-related processes and controls, mitigate risks and seize opportunities that result in improved business performance. Our clients include companies across various sectors e.g. consumer, energy, pharma and financial, as well as international organisations.
Exciting tasks await you
As a Manager or Senior Manager, you will have a key role in further developing our offerings. Your specific qualifications will determine the role and service offerings we expect you to focus on developing and bringing to our clients.
Your responsibilities will include managing projects concerning:
- Assisting clients in building responsible and sustainable strategies and governance models;
- Advising clients on monitoring and managing ESG and sustainability-related risks, showing compliance with international standards and frameworks, and seizing sustainable opportunities across their entire value chain;
- Assisting clients in implementing best practice procedures in own operations and across the value chain, from suppliers and third parties to customers and end users;
- Assisting clients in building ESG and sustainability data and reporting – or reviewing and assuring existing such data and reporting.
Furthermore, we expect you to:
- Participate in building our sustainability management methodologies and evolving best practices,
- Show best practice project management, including ensuring project progress, deliverables, and economy,
- Provide support and sparring for younger consultants in the team and take part in their training and development.
- Take lead in the dialogue with existing as well as new customers.
We believe in leadership at all levels. Therefore, we foster a culture that encourages you to take the lead on your specific development level, while providing you with the tools, opportunities and guidance to succeed. You will work in diverse and often cross-functional teams. Our working languages are both Danish and English.
Your Professional Experience And Qualifications
Your professional experience can come from different previous positions. Ideally, you have a min. of 5-7 years’ in-house corporate or financial sector or professional services experience within Sustainability & ESG.
- Master’s degree level education, e.g. Business Administration, Law, Economics or other relevant education at master degree level.
- A strong interest in ESG & Sustainability trends globally and locally
- Experience embedding sustainability across different parts of a corporate value chain.
- Strong knowledge of global sustainability initiatives and frameworks, including the the UN Global Compact, GRI, TCFD, UNGP, UN PRI, and the EU Sustainable Finance regulatory package.
- Ability to think creatively, generate innovative ideas, challenge the status quo and deliver effectively with what can often be ambiguous requirements
- Strong quantitative and qualitative analytical skills and a proven ability to transform analysis into practical solutions
- Proven planning and project management skills in complex projects
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- The willingness to travel to client sites when required by this position
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office (specifically Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word).
We are looking for senior candidates with competencies and experience within two or more sustainability topics; e.g. climate change, circular economy, human and labour rights, diversity, anti-corruption and business ethics, and ESG / Sustainability reporting. Experience with digital sustainability solutions and data analytics is a plus.
Click the Apply button above if you are ready to join our team. Submit your application, CV and transcript from your bachelor's and master's degree as well as other relevant documents. We process applications and hold interviews on an ongoing basis. Therefore, we recommend that you apply as soon as possible. Please note that applicants must possess a residence and a work permit for Denmark .
Please do not hesitate to contact Marie Voldby, Director, at +45 20 75 78 25 or Helena Barton, Partner, +45 30 93 68 13 if you have questions about the position. Note that you can write your application in both Danish and English according to your preference. The interviews will be held in Danish or English.
We look forward to connecting with you!