Senior Management Consultant for ESG Strategy and Non-financial Reporting
Inviting bright minds to join our Strategic Sustainability Consulting department.
We invite you to bring your unique knowledge and skills into play as you contribute to innovative and high-quality services for our clients within the field of sustainable finance. To succeed in this role, you must have a good experience working with ESG strategy, non-financial reporting frameworks, The EU Taxonomy and the CSRD (Corporate Social Responsibility Directive) in a business context. Are you our new Senior Management Consultant for Sustainable Finance for Strategic Sustainability Consulting? Then we invite you to bring your skills into play and apply for a role as a Senior Management Consultant in Strategic Sustainability Consulting.
Do you want to make a difference and move society in a sustainable direction? Do you want to push the boundaries of your profession and develop your excellence in an open, collaborative, and empowering culture?
As our new colleague, you will be a part of a dynamic and international department with an inspiring professional drive and strong team spirit. We have team members from many countries, including Germany, Iceland, The Netherlands, Australia, France, the UK and the US.
We are passionate about and dedicated to the green transition and social sustainability and want to make a difference. While our backgrounds are diverse, we share a passion for our work, projects and clients, and we also enjoy spending time together outside the workplace at social gatherings.
As a management consultancy in Ramboll, our projects are often characterised by bridging deep technical expertise and commercial business understanding.
Your key tasks and responsibilities will be:
- Develop new business opportunities in the field of Sustainable Finance
- Provide and sell Sustainable Finance consultancy services to our clients
- Help our clients understand and implement the EU Taxonomy
- Develop, prepare, and review non-financial reports for the clients
- Help clients understand and implement the new Corporate Responsibility Reporting Directive
- Perform ESG strategy analyses and ESG due diligences
- Engage with and support clients as a trusted advisor
- Lead and manage Sustainable Finance projects
- Make presentations and conduct training on Sustainable Finance and related topics for clients as well as internal and external stakeholders
- Provide expertise to other Strategic Sustainability Consulting projects
- Engage with colleagues across Ramboll to ensure collaboration within the area of Sustainable Finance
- Help colleagues with grasping Sustainable Finance opportunities
Your starting point for constant growth
From the moment you join Ramboll, we will support your personal and professional development so that you grow with the company. For this role, we believe your starting point is:
- 6+ years’ experience within Sustainable Finance, e.g. in ESG strategy and non-financial reporting frameworks
- Advising (C-level) clients on insights and strategies related to long-term value and/or corporate strategies in general
- Exposure to financial and non-financial reporting and/or regulatory reporting
- Knowledge of the CSRD (Corporate Social Responsibility Directive) and the EU Taxonomy
- Understanding of key sustainability issues and trends and how they link to business value
- Capability to translate theory into practice providing value to the client
- Capability to engage with clients and understand the client’s needs
- A relevant degree, possibly in finance, accounting, economics, engineering, sustainable development, or environmental science
- Fluency in English
- Personal qualities that will help you succeed in this role include: A confident communicator and an ability to motivate your clients and colleagues.
- Prior consulting experience is an advantage
Welcome to our Management Consulting division
Ramboll Management Consulting is one of the largest management consultancies in the Nordics, with a strong heritage in public sector development. We have some 600 experts that equip businesses and societies for a sustainable future. We provide our clients with actionable insights, and our global knowledge base of 16,500 colleagues gives us a sought-after edge in combining technical and management consulting skills.
Ramboll is a leading engineering, architecture and consultancy company. Working at one of our offices in 35 countries, you will join 16,500 fellow bright minds in creating innovative and sustainable solutions within Buildings, Transport, Energy, Environment & Health, Architecture, Landscape & Urbanism, Water and Management Consulting. Combining local experience with global knowledge, we help shape the society of tomorrow.
How To Apply
Apply online. Attach your CV, cover letter and relevant documents showcasing why you are the right fit for the role and when you are available to start.
Deadline: December 1, 2022. We look forward to receiving your application.