Senior Manager, Social Impact Strategy & Partnerships
We are looking for a new team member to play a key role in driving our 2022 Social Impact strategy and contributing to the LEGO Group’s ambitious social responsibility agenda!
In this role you will drive projects to leverage and deepen our collaboration with the LEGO Foundation while also providing strategic consultancy support to the Social Impact & Partnerships (SIP) management team. You will:
- Act as strategy and planning lead for the social impact component of the LEGO Group’s Sustainability strategy, working in close collaboration with SIP management team and Social Responsibility (SR) Leadership Team
- Bring in relevant insights and external inspiration within social impact and partnership agenda to help shape our strategic questions, choices, programs and activities
- Be overall responsible for planning of grant applications to the LEGO Foundation, ensuring transparency and clear overview aligned with key sponsors
- Leverage LEGO Foundation initiatives, tools and partners to strengthen scale and impact of the SIP program
- Drive process to select, set up and lead selective shared global partnerships with the LEGO Foundation (e.g Save the Children, UNHCR, Right to Play) including any campaign, program or product collaborations
- Lead ongoing reporting to LEGO Foundation and Executive Leadership Team
Play your part in our team succeeding
You will be a part of a SIP team of 30+ colleagues that drive different projects globally. We are passionate about reaching more children with learning through play all over the world and creating strong collaborations with our partners.
Do you have what it takes?
The successful candidate holds a Master’s degree and brings a proven track record of 5+ years’ experience from a strategy or management consulting role or similar.
Further, the following criteria will make you an outstanding fit for the role:
- A proven strategy consulting and project management toolbox
- Outstanding project management and stakeholder engagement skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including the ability to create engaging, impactful presentations and create robust content for grant applications
- Interpersonal and creative problem-solving skills
- Comfortable with ambiguity and the need to be agile and continuously adapt
- Passion and interest in the Social Responsibility agenda, particularly in our work to enhance access to Learning through Play
Join the global LEGO® team
What’s in it for you? Here are some of what to expect:
- Family Care Leave – We offer enhanced paid leave options for those important times.
- Insurances – All colleagues are covered by our life and disability insurance which provides protection and peace of mind.
- Wellness – We want you to be your best self, so you’ll have access to the Headspace App and lots of wellbeing initiatives and programmes run by local teams where you are based
- Colleague Discount - We know you'll love to build so from day 1 you will qualify for our generous colleague discount.
- Bonus - We do our best work to succeed together. When goals are reached, you’ll be rewarded through our global bonus scheme.
- Your workplace – Our offices will be your primary workplace with flexibility to work from home during your working week. Your People Leader will discuss the principles of our hybrid work model, role eligibility and frequency with you.
Children are our role models. Their curiosity, creativity and imagination inspire everything we do. We strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and equal pay regardless of e.g. race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or gender identity.
The LEGO Group is fully committed to Children’s Rights and Child Wellbeing across the globe. Candidates offered positions with high engagement with children are required to take part in Child Safeguarding Background Screening, as a condition of the offer.
Thank you for sharing our global commitment to Children’s Rights.
Build your career brick by brick at the LEGO Group.
This is a unique opportunity to contribute to the LEGO Group’s ambitious Social Responsibility agenda, working closely with the Leadership Team with a focus on executing the Sustainability 2022 Strategy, identifying new opportunities, developing project plans, engaging with stakeholders and continuously developing our systems and processes to ensure our ability to scale and reach more children.