Sustainable Business Change Manager Online: a practical 6-month online certificate programme
Turn your sustainability ambitions into value-adding actions! Get the latest knowledge and tools for integrating sustainability and responsbility into the heart of a company's strategy and organisation. Next programme starts 22 August.
Join the online programme and become a certified Sustainable Business Change Manager
Do you want to drive sustainable change in your career, your organisation or for your clients? And do you want to learn how to link sustainability and corporate responsibility with business development and change management?
After having certified more than 100 professionals in Scandinavia, the programme is now available in English in a flexible online format, making it possible for international and remote profiles to participate as well. The Autumn cohort starts 22 August.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
During our practical 6-month Sustainable Business Change Manager Online certificate programme you will get the knowledge and tools that will give you the language, confidence and skills to turn your sustainability plans and ambitions into value-adding actions.
In other words, you will get a 360 perspective on sustainability in business, so you can:
- Create a strong and relevant link between business goals and sustainability efforts.
- Work with sustainability as an integrated discipline across an organisation and its business functions.
- Apply change management skills for putting sustainability into the heart of business strategy and organisational culture.
- Build a concrete action plan for your own company so that you can work with sustainability in a structured, systematic and business strategic way.
NEXT PROGRAMME STARTS 22 AUGUST – RESERVE YOUR SEAT NOW!
The Sustainable Business Change Manager Online certificate programme is a combination of self-paced online training, monthly interactive live sessions, hands-on exercices and a comprehensive toolbox.
Throughout the programme you will be invited to exchange insights and experience with fellow students in a dedicated study group and on an active community platform.
The certificate programme is finalized with a strategic action plan where you apply your learnings onto your own organisation / company case. Successful fulfilment of the programme is rewarded with a digital certificate of completion.
Next programme starts 22 August 2022. See the planned dates for our Autumn 2022 cohort in our SBCM Online Infokit.
Apply now to reserve your spot on our Sustainable Business certificate programme for the Autumn cohort.
There are limited seats available.
WHO CAN TAKE THE COURSE?
The programme is open for a wide diversity of participants seeking to drive sustainable change. So no matter whether you are … :
- A new or an experienced business professional seeking to integrate sustainability into your company
- A specialized professional who wants a broader understanding of sustainable business
- A consultant wishing to kickstart or revitalize your business
- A professional working in an NGO seeking to build strong shared value alliances
- A career mover looking for your next sustainability job
… we invite you to join the online certificate programme, so you can learn how to do good & do well even better!
At www.sustainablebusinesschangemanager.com you can see what others have gained from the programme.
Find our differentiated price list below and on www.sustainablebusinesschangemanager.com:
- 25.000 DKK for SMALL category (i.e startups, small NGOs & career movers)
- 30.000 DKK for MEDIUM category (i.e SMEs and NGOs)
- 40.000 DKK for LARGE category (i.e large companies and organisations)
Programme fee is excl. Danish VAT and can be paid in instalments (administration fee applies).
JOIN A Q&A WEBINAR TO LEARN MORE
Join one of our Q&A webinars on to learn more about the programme and get answers to any questions you may have.
Sign up to our Academy newsletter to learn more about our training opportunities.
Sustainable Business Change Manager Online is a practical certificate programme for managers, specialists and consultants who want knowledge and tools that link business with sustainability and change management.
The programme is provided by TANIA ELLIS - The Social Business Company®, a leading Scandinavian-based speaking, consulting and training company. The programme is supported by B Corp Movement in the Nordics and endorsed by Henley Business School Denmark.
PS. Vi tilbyder også uddannelsen i en fysisk udgave med opstart den 29. august i København. Du kan læse mere på www.sustainablebusinesschangemanager.dk