This project has developed an educational program on Sustainable Business Models that covers a broad set of themes related to the design ad innovation of sustainable business models and business practices
The project addresses the overarching need for more sustainable business models and business practices, which translates into a set of concrete solutions for companies facing to adequately deal with the problem of being sustainable while at the same time being competitive in the market place.
The material developed consists of the following ﬁve online modules:
- The problem of sustainability in business
- Business models for social and ecological sustainability
- Circular and collaborative business models
- Social innovation
- Strategising and organising for sustainability
- Business in a sustainable future
If you are curious to see the material, you ﬁnd some videos here
The material has been developed by NHH Norwegian School of Economics, ESADE Barcelona and Copenhagen Business School.
For any questions regarding the seminar, please do not hesitate to contact Esben Rahbek Gjerdrum Pedersen.