BSR is seeking a Talent Coordinator who will be responsible for providing high-quality administrative and research support to the People & Culture team.
BSR is a global nonprofit organization that works with its network of more than 250 member companies to build a just and sustainable world. From its offices in Asia, Europe, and North America, BSR develops sustainable business strategies and solutions through consulting, research, and cross-sector collaboration. Visit www.bsr.org for more information about BSR’s more than 25 years of leadership in sustainability.
We are proud to say that we have a team of some of the most talented and motivated people in the industry working in our global offices in Copenhagen, Guangzhou, Hong Kong, New York, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, and Tokyo.
The Talent Coordinator is responsible for providing high-quality administrative and research support to the People & Culture team. The Coordinator role supports the team for the benefit of internal clients and external partners and suppliers.
- Provide administrative support to:
- Talent Acquisition - including support for scheduling, resume screening, background checks, and reference checks.
- Talent Management - including DEI and learning & development initiatives
- Staffing - including follow ups and availably assessments.
- Execute internal processes and procedures accurately, efficiently, and consistently.
- Conduct research and analysis on assigned topics.
- Produce professional, well-structured, logical, and organized documents, written communications, and reports.
- Provide assistance on special projects and assignments as requested to help BSR accomplish its mission and goals.
- Bachelor’s degree with 1-3 years of human resources or recruitment experience or equivalent education and experience.
- Experience with an Applicant Tracking System, preferable Greenhouse.
- Exceptional research, writing, and analytical skills. Strong communications and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to juggle multiple projects and deadlines.
- High degree of fluency in English, with fluency in a second language a plus.
- Self-motivated with a capacity to work and thrive in a growing, fast-paced environment.
- Willingness to undertake up to 15% business travel post COVID.
- High ethical standards and commitment to BSR core values of leadership, respect and integrity.
- Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation.
BSR is committed to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion. As a global organization, BSR strives to represent a culmination of different perspectives, backgrounds, cultures, and ideas. BSR encourages employees to be themselves and share their unique stories, as these initiatives foster a global environment of creativity, forward thinking, and open-mindedness. These values drive the innovative work of our staff and support BSR’s overarching mission to build a just and sustainable world.
That BSR, discrimination because of age, race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical conditioning, genetic information, marital status, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and/or related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other status protected by regional laws, is not condoned. BSR strives to maintain a fair and inclusive working environment. Thus, these factors do not influence recruitment, performance management processes, and project assignments. BSR aims to support necessary accommodations and has a zero-tolerance policy for discriminatory behavior and retaliation in response to the needs of our employees.
Find more information here: Job Application for Talent Coordinator at BSR (greenhouse.io) or on BSR's career website: Sustainability Careers | BSR