Transport Transition Summit
BSR is partnering with Climate Action for the Transport Transition Summit (May 11 and 12), bringing together over 1,500 transport, energy and policy professionals mapping the next phase of the transport transition.
Transportation underpins our society, connecting people, cities, and economies fostering growth and employment. Yet as millions of us move within and between cities and countries every single day, transport accounts for 25 percent of global emissions.
With global trade and travel swelling to meet the demands of a growing consumer population, a business-as-usual trajectory in the transport sector would see emissions rocket further. Action is needed now across all asset classes, full value chains and lifecycles.
Join us at the Transport Transition Summit to connect with a growing network of over 1,500 transport, energy and policy professionals mapping the next phase of the transport transition.
- Hear and learn from Influential Speakers including Government Ministers, CEOs & Sustainability Leaders
- Access innovative technology and solutions accelerating the transport transition
- Network with delegates by using the event platform networking functions and features
- Foster international and cross-sector collaboration to support the clean transport transition
- Support the creation of policy frameworks that encourage investment
Interested? Register for free: Transport Transition Summit | Upcoming Events | BSR