WAFA is looking for Researchers
Researchers are needed to work with the list of potential applicants for WAFA Awards
Water, Air, Food Awards (WAFA) is looking for a group of researchers to identify potential applicants for the WAF Awards. The application period starts in the beginning of each year and extends for approximately 9 months.
You would be working in an international, dynamic team, where we strive to support sustainable solutions to provide clean water and sufficient food for all.
Your profile will ideally include:
- A University degree in social and natural sciences
- Experience with research and data collection
- Experience in the areas of water and food security, air quality and development issues in developing countries
- Good English skills (both written and oral)
- Organised and detail-oriented personality
At WAFA we value a great team spirit, therefore we get together every week on Tuesdays to discuss work and exchange ideas, we expect you to be able to attend the meetings and to be an active team member.
In order to fulfil your tasks, you will need:
- A computer with internet connection
- Desire to help others and a positive attitude
We look forward to hearing from you, so if any of this sounds interesting, please apply online and do not forget to include your CV. For more details about the organisation, please visit: wafaward.org