Webinar: Official Launch of Sustainable Brand Index 2021 in Denmark
On the 9th of March 2021, the official ranking and results of Sustainable Brand Index™ 2021 in Denmark will be launched. The study is based on research among Danish consumers and shows how brands are perceived on sustainability, both within environmental and social responsibility.
Sustainable Brand Index™ is Europe’s largest independent brand study focused on sustainability. During this webinar we will present some of the key data and insights from Sustainable Brand Index 2021 in Denmark. We will also have conversations with brands on the Danish market about what it means to build a sustainable brand in 2021 and beyond.
Join us on the 9th of March 2021 to discover answers to questions like:
- How does sustainability affect your brand and industry in 2021 and beyond?
- What are the Danish consumers’ attitudes and behaviours regarding sustainability and how does this affect your brand?
- What are future trends and developments within sustainability that you need to be aware of and respond to? How can we navigate The Decade Of Action?
- Have Danish consumers changed their attitudes towards sustainability issues due to the covid-pandemic?
- What are Denmark’s most sustainable brands of 2021 according to Danish consumers?
15:00 - 15:05 - Welcome & Introductions
15:05 - 15:15 - Purpose of Sustainable Brand Index
15:15 - 15:30 - Key Insights into the Danish Ranking of 2021: The most (and least) sustainable brands & industries of 2021 according to Danish consumers
15:30 - 15:50 - Consumer & Market Insights 2021
15:50 - 16:00 - Take-Aways For Building A Sustainable Brand in 2021 & Beyond