Webinar: Traceability and consumer awareness
Join our webinar Thursday the 28th of May, where we present the results from our recent study on traceability.
Danish consumers are among the world’s most ambitious when it comes to organic food, climate issues and sustainability. Traceability – for food but also more generally for other product categories like clothes and electronics – is an emerging global trend closely linked to the increased climate consciousness and interest in health and wellness.
Join our webinar Thursday the 28th of May, where we present the results from our recent study on traceability. Among other topics, you can learn about:
- How the consumer trend on climate and sustainability has shifted over the decade and under the pandemic this year.
- How important traceability, climate and sustainability is when consumers make purchase decisions.
- How consumers define traceability and what that means for you.
- The motivations behind traceability concerns.
- How – if at all – an increased focus on traceability can build your brand and/or lift your sales.
- How satisfied consumers are with the current information they can get.
- Which initiatives to ease consumer navigation and decision making that are received the best.
The webinar will be held from 09.00 - 09.45 AM followed by a 15 minutes Q&A. Participation is free. Sign up here.