12.03.2018 | Klima, miljø og energi
UK Government Minister confirms at The Responsible Business Summit
Indhold fra partner Hvad er dette?
Thérèse Coffey MP, Parliamentary Under Secretary of State for the Environment, UK Government will share the Government’s vision to take a leadership approach to environmental stewardship in Britain post-Brexit at this year’s RBS Europe conference.
I am delighted to announce that Thérèse Coffey MP, Parliamentary Under Secretary of State for the Environment, UK Government will share the Government’s vision to take a leadership approach to environmental and sustainable stewardship in Britain post-Brexit at this year’s Responsible Business Summit Europe (London, 13-14 June).
This event is the world’s leading gathering truly shaping the future of [sustainable] business.
Over 600 delegates will attend and 80+ senior level speakers including;
- Lise Kingo, CEO & Executive Director, United Nations Global Compact
- Geoff Skingsley, Chairman UK & Ireland, L’Oréal
- Juan Martin, President, Mars
- Martino Scabbia Guerrini, President EMEA, VF Corporations
- Bennett Freeman, Former US Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for Democracy
- Jürgen Gerke, CEO, Allianz Capital Partners
- Pedro Ortún, Senior Advisor CSR-SDGs, European Commission
- Tim Mohin, Chief Executive, GRI
- Gitte Pugholm Aabo, President & CEO, LEO Pharma
- Saker Nusseibeh, CEO, HERMES Investment Mangement
- Jorge Laguna-Celis, Director, Governance Affairs Office, UN Environment
- And many more
This is your Davos event where you too can be part of the change - Discover the full unrivalled agenda topics and speaker line-up here
Candy Telani Anton
Head of Europe | Ethical Corporation
0207 375 7162