30.01.2018 | Kommunikation
Webinar: Activating the SDGs into business operations
Indhold fra partner Hvad er dette?
If the Sustainable Development Goals are to be met, business will have to play a major role. But how can companies go about integrating the SDGs into their own business operations?
To help you ensure the SDGs are aligned to your core business, 4 senior leaders are ready to share their experiences and strategies live. Join us next Wednesday, 7th February, at 2 pm BST for our free online webinar with:
- Pedro Ortún, Senior Advisor CSR/SDGs, European Commission
- Mario Abreu, Vice President Environment, Tetra Pak
- Louise Koch, Corporate Sustainability Lead, Dell
- Aris Vrettos, Programme Director, Cambridge Institute for Sustainability Leadership
In this 1 hour webinar, you will learn how innovative businesses are looking to drive the required shift in thinking and operations to meet the SDGs
- Where to start: Picking the right SDGs to suit your business
- Identify the right partners to drive this change; internal departments, NGOs, academia, start-ups and competitors
- Activating the SDGs within the business
- Discover how businesses are forecasting these future positive impacts on business, the industry, society and environment
Can’t join? Sign up anyway to receive the full post-webinar recordings: http://events.ethicalcorp.com/rbs/webinar/